This USA Made 7 Piece Starter Set includes 4 popular square rulers (4.5", 6", 9.5" & 12.5"), 2 rectangular rulers (2.5” x 9.5” & 8” x 1”), and a bonus 8” x ½” seam allowance ruler. UltraGrid Rulers are manufactured from durable ⅛ inch thick acrylic with a non-slip surface to hold your fabric in place while cutting. Measurement scales on other rulers have solid lines with hashmarks that hide the fabric. UltraGrid replaces the solid lines with our exclusive patent pending invisiline windows providing better fabric visibility and alignment. UltraGrid Rulers include accurate ⅛ inch measurement scales for right and left-hand use. UltraGrid Rulers are proudly made in the USA and distributed exclusively by Quiltcut. We are a Pacific Northwest company that has been designing and manufacturing quilting products since 1989. Features: Invisiline Windows Dual Colored for Use on Light and Dark Fabrics Highlighted Edges to Easily Align Rotary Cutter Numbering Across Quilting Rulers for Right and Left Hand Use Numbering Up and Down Sides of Quilting Rulers Square Up Diagonal and Size Indicators Angle Lines 30°, 45°, 60° Additional ⅜ and ⅝ Inch Markings for Extra Precision and Ease of Use Quick Storage Hang Hole Non-Slip Surface Made in USA
- USA MADE NON-SLIP QUILTING RULERS, 7 PIECE STARTER SET – Includes 4 popular square rulers (4.5", 6", 9.5" & 12.5"), 2 rectangular rulers (2.5” x 9” & 8” x 1”), and a bonus 8” x ½” seam allowance ruler.
- EXCLUSIVE INVISILINES FOR EASY FABRIC POSITIONING – Other rulers use opaque grid lines which hide the fabric. Our exclusive patent pending invisiline windows allow you to see the edge of your fabric for easy line-up.
- RIGHT AND LEFT HAND USE – Accurate ⅛ inch measurement scales are printed up and down the sides of the ruler, and across the top and bottom of the ruler from right to left and from left to right.
- NO NEED FOR NON-SLIP RINGS – Our non-slip surface holds fabric in place.
- PRECISION SILK SCREEN ON HIGH QUALITY ACRYLIC – Screen printed on optical grade ⅛ inch thick acrylic, providing a smooth, continuous, vibrant look. Not digitally printed, which can appear pixelated or grainy.