How quickly can you match and stack? Find out with Quick Cups, the fast-paced family game that puts your reflexes to the test! Two to four players can take turns drawing a card from the deck (included). Flip it over, then race to arrange your multi-colored cups into the same order shown on the selected card. Once you’re finished, ring the bell and collect the card! At the end of the game, the player with the most cards is the Quick Cups champ! Easy to learn, this lightning-quick game tests how quickly you can match and stack cups horizontally and vertically! Do you have the speediest reflexes in your family? For match’em, stack’em up fun, play Quick Cups!
- Fun family game: can you match and stack your cups at lightning-quick speed? Play Quick cups, and put your reflexes to the test! This fast-paced game is a fun addition to any family game night!
- Race to match and stack: the object of the game is simple. Flip over a card (deck included), then race to arrange your multi-colored cups into the same order shown on the card. Ring The bell once you do and you win the card! Collect the most cards from the deck of 24 and you'll be the quick cups champ!
- Easy to learn: Kids and adults can have fun playing quick cups! With easy-to-learn rules, it doesn't take long to start your first round!
- Quick cups is the fast-paced family game for kids aged 6 and up. For 2-4 players. Play Quick cups and get ready for match'em, Stack'em fun!
- Includes: 24 picture cards, 1 Bell, 20 cups (4 sets of 5 different colors)