OSC Track Compatible: Our online mapping portal can track your Queclink GV300 to provide real-time information via your GPS location. Any person provided with the login can become an operator to monitor any number of GSM or satellite assets simultaneously in-real time and historically on both the Basic and Professional plans.Key benefits include:Geo-Fencing capabilities (Professional Plan only)Alert options available, with varying degrees of urgency for operator and device holderGlobal TrackingMultiple layer options and map viewsInclusive to all devices with GPS tracking capabilitiesPast-tracking data points are always accessible, until the device is de-activatedMapping and asset grouping customisation options are availableData Reporting and Scheduling functionsNotifications and alerts can be sent directly to the holder of the device
- The compact Queclink GV300 is a GPS tracker designed for a wide variety of vehicle tracking applications. Its quad band GPRS/GSM tracker subsystem supports 850/900/1800/1900 MHz allowing the Queclink GV300's location to be monitored in real time or periodically tracked by a backend server and mobile devices.
- Multiple I/O interfaces that can be used for monitoring or controlling external devices.
- Built-in GPS receiver with superior sensitivity and fast time to first fix. Built-in 3-axis accelerometer allows motion detection and extends battery life through sophisticated power management algorithms.
- Wide operating voltage range 8V to 32V DC Internal u-blox chipset.
- Internal and external GPS antenna. FCC/CE/E-Mark certified