Q-tips cotton swabs are the Ultimate Home and Beauty Tool. With the most soft cotton at the tip from the end of the stick to the top of the swab and a gently flexible stick, Q-tips cotton swabs are perfect for a variety of uses. Different uses for our cotton swabs include beauty (apply or remove eyeliner & eye-shadow), baby care (delicately care for sensitive areas), home & electronics (clean and dust hard-to-reach spaces), and first aid (gently apply ointments and creams). Our paper sticks are sourced from sustainable forests. Q-tips cotton swabs are biodegradable when composted and our packaging is recyclable. Q-tips cotton swabs are made with 100% pure cotton. The “Q” stands for Quality, something we've stood by since our founding by Leo Gerstenzang in 1923. We're proud of our history, commitment to the environment, and legacy of softness and quality. Today, Q-tips cotton swabs are the leading cotton swab brand and have been trusted for superior quality, versatility, and value for more than 85 years. Our swabs are light and portable, which makes them perfect for on-the go. Make sure to try our other products including Q-tips Precision Tips & Q-tips Anti-Microbial Cotton Swabs. We're also thrilled to announce our Q-tips Beauty Rounds, a premium quality cotton pad for a wide range of beauty needs.
- Q-tips cotton swabs have a wide variety of uses including beauty, applying/removing/touching-up cosmetics, household cleaning, arts & crafts, pet care, baby care, cleaning collectibles, painting, car detailing, model building, first aid, and more!
- Use Q-tips cotton swabs for all your beauty needs. Get every detail right, from your nails, to your lips, to your face. Perfect for touching up nail polish, lipstick & lip gloss, eye liner, and DIY projects like manicures
- Q-tips cotton swabs are great for cleaning electronics, dusting between the keys on computer keyboards, and cleaning out phone ports. They can also help keep you safe from battery corrosion on motherboards and hard drives.
- Q-tips are handy for arts & crafts projects. DIY with Q-tips, apply glue to models, build your own creations, or paint without brushes. Q-tips are great for adult lifehacks too, like DIY nail art, or getting zippers unstuck
- Q-tips are delicate enough for sensitive jobs like baby & pet care. Clean around your newborn's belly button, between your baby's toes, or around your baby's nose. Pets need gentle care too - don't forget your cats & dogs!