The PAMP150 is a powerful little loudspeaker and amplifier. It's got a built in SD card and USB reader, so it's ready to play your favorite digital music. There are two ¼-Inch input ports, one for a microphone and the other for an instrument, like a guitar or other electronic instrument. Adjust the sound with the tone, aux, and mic volume controls. The PAMP150 has low-impedance speaker outputs for connecting additional speakers. Runs on 110 V AC, 12 V DC, or 8 D-cell batteries (not included).
- Output Power: 150 Watts 75 Watts RMS - Outputs: Low-Impedance Speaker Outputs (4-8 ohms) - Dimensions: 6.81'' x 11.14'' x 7.87''
- Two 1/4'' Inputs: 1 Mic and 1 Instrument/Aux - Frequency Response: 100Hz-20kHz (Mic), 30Hz-20kHz (Line)
- USB/SD Card Inputs For Digital Music Playback - THD @ 1kHz: <1%
- Previous, Play/Pause, and Next Track Controls - Power: AC 110 V / DC 12V
- Tone, Aux, and Mic Volume Control - Can Run On 8 D-Cell Batteries (Not Included)