Benefits of Using Down Comforter Sleeping is the only time you allow yourself to get some rest. So why not get the most of out of it, right? The benefits you’ll enjoy once you start using a down comforter include Incomparable and longer warmth thanks to the blanket's ability to trap body heat within the filling. Comfort during the summer season thanks to its breathability, allowing sweat and moisture to pass through the filling. This prevents your body from overheating even if you are a warm sleeper High Quality Stuffing Our down and feather are selected and disinfected strictly. With its high fluffyness and softness, our product can significantly improve users' sleeping quality. Storage Method Many people store their comforters during off seasons. The key to storing your comforter is breathability. Letting the down breathe by keeping your comforter in a cloth bag will prevent any moisture or odor build up. It should also be stored in a location where it is not compressed and has room to stay fluffy. Give your comforter a good shake when you take it out of the bag next season and it should be ready to go Package Down Comforter is vacuum packed during delivery. Please allow 24 hrs to recover its full loft. We recommend that you have your down comforter professionally dry cleaned
- All season white down comforter set filled with 75% white down for a ventilated layer of warmth comfortable for winter days
- Baffle box design provides the comfort you have been looking for. Double needle stitches can avoid shedding
- Down comforter is filled by 47 oz. premium down feather 800 Fill Power
- Item size: 106*90" Comforter is vacuum packed during delivery
- All of our products follow the Responsible Down Standard. The stuffing of our products are selected, cleaned and disinfected carefully. Down and feather that we choose is odorless and lightweight.Can significantly improve users' sleeping quality.