We discovered a revolutionary way to ferment sugarcane, bringing you the purest no-calorie sweetener in the world. Reb-M, the main ingredient in Purecane, is a rare sweet molecule found in nature, but we’ve found a way of creating it from sugarcane. Purecane contains zero calories and is non-glycemic. It won't spike blood sugar levels or cause any crashes, nor will you store it as fat. Compared to other sweeteners, even natural ones like stevia, Purecane is healthier, cleaner, tastier, and has a smaller footprint. Purecane gives you the sweetness you love, without the calories or health risks. Best of all, this sweetness comes without chemicals, bitter aftertaste or zero glycemic impact. Purecane is a 2019 World Food Innovation Award Winner and recipient of the 2021 Fast Company Award for Most Innovative Brand. There is a Purecane product for every taste or recipe. A spoonable family canister, powdered confectioners sugar substitute, brown sugar substitute, a baking sweetener and convenient, travel-friendly sachets. So go ahead. Have your cake and eat it too, frosting and all. Trust us, it'll be love at first bite. We're making sweet right!
- Meet the new sweet: We discovered a revolutionary way to ferment sugarcane, bringing you the purest no-calorie sweetness in the world. Purecane is a 2019 World food innovation Award winner!
- It's not magic. It's natural! Reb-m-the main ingredient in purecane-is a sweet molecule found in nature. We've found a way of creating it from sugarcane-so it's no wonder it tastes like sugar.
- Easier for your body to process: diabetes-friendly! Purecane contains zero calories and is non-glycemic, which makes it simple for your body to metabolize; it won't spike blood sugar levels.
- Sweeter for you and the planet: Purecane is made from sustainably sourced and Non-GMO sugarcane. And so is the box! But we don't recommend eating it-trust us, It tastes just like cardboard.
- Bring out the sweet: enhance your favorite foods! Berries taste...Berry-er! Chocolate... Chocolatey-er! Iced coffee...Coffee-er! In a Purecane World, everything tastes like itself, only sweeter.