Pure Protein Variety Pack Protein Bars are delicious high protein snacks with high quality protein that support lean muscle and strength. This Pure Protein Bar variety pack includes three delicious flavors: chocolate peanut butter, chocolate deluxe and chewy chocolate chip. These chocolate protein bars contain a blend of proteins and are gluten free. Each chocolate peanut butter bar contains 20 grams of protein, 200 calories and 2 grams of sugar, each chocolate deluxe protein bar contains 21 grams of protein, 180 calories and 3 grams of sugar and each chewy chocolate chip protein bar contains 20 grams of protein, 200 calories and 3 grams of sugar. These gluten free protein bars support your busy and active lifestyle. Grab one of these high protein bars for high quality protein, an essential part of a nutritious, balanced diet. Whether you prefer to enjoy a Pure Protein bar pre workout, post workout, or on the go, you’ll love the taste in these Pure Protein bars. Pure Protein is proud to offer high protein snack bars with low sugar (1) and great taste.
- Pure Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter protein bar is filled with 20 grams of protein. This bar is the perfect combination of high protein for lean muscle and strength along with genuine great taste, you may actually think you're eating a chocolate bar.
- Pure Protein Bars feature the winning combination of high quality protein & great taste. These delicious, gluten free, chocolatey protein bars are loaded with 20 grams of protein, and provide vitamins and minerals to help fuel your super busy day.
- Pure Protein Assorted Chocolate Protein Bars provide high-quality protein essential to a nutritious balanced diet & important for supporting lean muscle and an active lifestyle. Pure Protein bars are a convenient, on-the-go, pre- or post-workout snack
- Protein helps build muscle & strength, & athletic performance in a variety of sports is linked to muscle and strength. A diet high in protein as well as complex carbohydrates can help ensure that you will be ready to perform - no matter what the sport.
- Some people prefer to have a protein bar or shake approximately an hour before a workout in order to provide carbs and protein for energy and muscle support. A bar or shake after a workout can help replenish spent energy and help the recovery process.