The Punkt. MP02 is a 4G LTE minimalist mobile phone with Wi-Fi hotspot for use with a companion device (smartphone, tablet or laptop) when you want to access the Internet. This feature phone is built for conversations: calls and messages. Thanks to its simple navigation menu, it is easy to use and comes SIM-free with a nifty feature set: Bluetooth, contact list, alarm clock, notes and reminders, and a basic calendar. No distractions, no notifications, no apps. Built to last the MP02 is a rugged phone made with top-grade components: a fibre-glass reinforced body, a recessed Gorilla Glass screen and an ergonomic keyboard The Punkt. phone is almost unperceivable in your pocket, it feels great in the hand (and doesn’t heat the side of your face) and thanks to the BlackBerry Secure technology the device is unhackable. Designed by Jasper Morrison, the MP02 is the most stylish brick phone out there. It also features an original set of ringtones created by Norwegian sound artist Kjetil Røst Nilsen.
- For USA Buyers : This Smartphone is compatible/will work with any GSM Networks such as AT&T, T-Mobile. For exact 2G GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE compatibility, please check with your network provider in advance prior to your purchase. This phone WILL NOT WORK with any CDMA Networks such as VERIZON, SPRINT, US CELLULAR.
- Nano-SIM, Network Standard : 2G GSM 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 and/or 3G WCDMA 850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) and/or 4G FDD-LTE 700(B12) / 700(B17) / 850(B5) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) / 2600(B7)
- 2.0? VA TFT transflective (sunlight-readable), 320 x?240 (QVGA), Gorilla Glass 3 (fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating)
- 16GB eMMC Storage, 2GB LPDDR3, Android Open Source Project (AOSP) 8.1, 533 MHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 210
- 1,280 mAh lithium-ion battery, Charging time: 2.5 hours (max.), Standby time: 12.5 days, Talk time: 4.2 hours, Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4 GHz, Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, USB 2.0 with USB-C connector