Non-Contact Voltage Tester Protmex PT202A Voltage Tester is designed with dual testing range (12V-1000V/48V-1000V) for Live/Null wire Judgment, and it is adjustable sensitivity for different measurement applications and portable size for convenient carrying. Adjustable Sensibility: with the sensitivity adjustment function,you can select★ 12-1000V AC or 48-1000V AC(Default situation)★, so you can use the volt tester without the worry that it would make noise under no operation. Auto Shut-down to Save Power If the device is not operated within five minutes, it will turn off automatically Rotate the top black button on the device to quickly and easily replace the battery if the device is out of power. Dual Range Testing: Just put the sensitivity adjusted button to adjust the sensitivity ( Low, Mid, High) to measure the voltage ( 48V-1000V under default situation to 12V-1000V). Build-in Flashlight: LED light design makes it work even under dark evironment. It is an ideal tool for electiric worker. Specification: Range of AC Voltage: 48V-1000V/12V-1000V Frequency: 50Hz / 60Hz Alarm Mode: Sound and light alarm Voltage levels:low, moderate,high Electric Torch: While LED illumination lamp Low-voltage indicator lamp: Yes Power Source: 2 x 1.5V AAA Batteries Product Size: 6.1 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches Security Level: CE CAT. III 1000V / CAT. IV 600V Service Temperature: 0-40℃ Storage Temperature: -10-50℃ Altitude: <2000m Package Content: 1 x Non-contact Voltage Tester Pen 2 x 1.5V AAA Batteries 1 x English Manual
- Adjustable Sensitivity️: Dual Range 12V-1000V / 48V-1000V-choose different range according to your needs
- Different Voltage Test & Dual Range Testing - Distinguish the live and null wire through different frequency alarm sound; The default ac voltage measurement range is 48-1000V, it can also measure 12-1000V by adjusting the sensitivity. Which meets the need for selecting the most suitable sensitivity before testing on different occasions and different objects.
- Non Contact Voltage Tester - It will flash and beep when the device close to AC voltage greater during the specified voltage range without touch the measured object, and also with the beep sound and LED to indicate to support enough safety measuring application
- Safely Sound & Light Alarm - Voltage frequency can be distinguished by beep and LED indicator. It's loud enough to hear over moderate machine equipment noise. Small in size, easy to store in tool box or carry in your pocket
- LED light & Low Voltage Indicator - The shining prompt of low voltage LED and alarm can warn you to replace the battery in time, while the white LED light allows operating even on dark environment; Auto power off after no operation for 5 mins to save energy