Our beautifully designed Adoption Childhood History Journal is so much more than a regular baby book! Our adoption journals are designed specifically to capture the unique adoption story of each child and family. These journals start with prompts relating to the adoption process, placement, conversations about being adopted, and 18 years of childhood memories of these children. Journals cover every stage of life, from the adoption process until the child is 18 years old. Our journals are the perfect gift for new parents and a meaningful tool for parents wishing to document their child's life. There are pages dedicated to photos, family history, milestones and development, and blank pages to write freely about special moments and occasions.
- Our Journals are Designed to capture the Unique Adoption Story of Each Child and Family
- Elegant Linen Wrapped Hardbound Journal Memory Keepsake Book
- Each Journal Contain 254 Pages with Meaningful Prompts
- Custom Tailored Prompts for Every Phase and Year of Your Child's Life Makes Recording Quick, Efficient and Meaningful
- Pages for Photos, Special Moments, and Family History