Pro-Sil is intended for the management of old and new scars, including hypertrophic and keloid scars, resulting from surgery, trauma, wounds and burns. For prevention of abnormal scars, use as soon as the wound is closed or sutures are removed. Pro-Sil is suitable for use on children or people with sensitive skin. This 4.25g stick is enough for 30 days effective treatment of a 3-4 inch scar. The overall optimal period of use is typically 8 to 12 weeks.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1.Apply 15 minutes before sun exposure.
2. Clean and dry the scar site before each application.
3.Apply Pro-Sil liberally over the entire scar.
4.Repeat several times daily for 8-12 weeks or until scar stops responding.
5.To remove, wipe off with a clean cloth or tissue.
6.Recommended storage conditions are 55ºF - 95ºF (13ºC-35ºC).
Pro-Sil, Pro-Sil Sport and Kids Pro-Sil for scars all feature patented silicone scar therapy technology from Biodermis. The Pro-Sil stick provides the same industry leading scar management technology found in Xeragel, in a convenient, easy-to-use glide-on applicator. Treating your scars to the extra care they need is now easier than ever. The Pro-Sil stick stores compactly in a purse or pocket, and without drips or leaks.
- Made by the number one leading manufacturer of silicone-based scar treatment products in the USA. Contains silicone, the ONLY proven topical scar management ingredient. Patented scar reduction in a revolutionary stick. No more messy creams or ointments. Number one plastic surgeon and burn center recommended silicone scar minimizing product on the market.
- Fresh scars (still pink and healing) are highly vulnerable to UV and can easily burn. The combination of inflammation in the healing tissue and sun exposure can lead to post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH), causing the scar and surrounding skin to turn dark brown. This discoloration can last months or even years, so early protection is critical. Pro-Sil SPF, the only silicone scar treatment with SPF 15 suncreen, protects your healing skin from permanent discoloration.
- Clinically proven safe and effective scar reduction product - significantly reduces the appearance of existing scars, and helps prevent the formation of new scars. Pro-Sil is intended for the management of old and new scars, including hypertrophic and keloid scars, resulting from surgery, acne, trauma, wounds, cosmetic procedures, C-sections, cuts and burns. Also shrinks abnormal scars which have a raised or discolored appearance. Use as soon as wound is closed or sutures are removed.
- Fits conveniently in purse or pocket. Fragrance free and dye free. Stick formula is superior to scar removal creams. Hypoallergenic--excellent for sensitive skin. Perfect scar treatment for face, and other exposed skin such as neck, arms, elbows, legs, ankles, feet. Easy to use and comfortable to wear. Good for any skin tone, and won't stain clothing.
- Pro-Sil is suitable for use on children, and is a great scar cream for men and women. This 4.25g stick is enough for 30 days effective treatment of a 3-4 inch scar. Active Ingredients: Medical Grade Silicone, Vitamin E, UVA/UVB Sunscreen. Proven by the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) to be superior to products based on onion extract (allium cepa or Cepalin).