Probiotics are living microorganisms that, when ingested, provide numerous health benefits. We usually think of these as germs that cause diseases. But your body is full of bacteria, both good and bad. Probiotics are often called "good" or "helpful" bacteria because they help keep your gut healthy.
- 60 BILLION CFU, DEVELOPED BY DOCTORS: Our Non-GMO maximum strength supplement was formulated by Doctors - 60 Billion CFU and 10 scientifically proven strains in each capsule to provide you with immune system support, digestive health, intestinal health. Research has shown that probiotics can be a natural way to improve mental health AND mood too!
- ORGANIC PREBIOTICS + PROBIOTICS: We've included Organic Prebiotic Complex which acts as "food" for the good bacteria and probiotics in your system which is great for leaky gut, gas relief, constipation, and even weight loss. Probiotics and prebiotics with powerful digestive enzymes - this is the ULTIMATE digestive formula, and the ONLY one you'll need!
- PLUS DIGESTIVE ENZYMES : Our all-natural probiotic supplement contains 10 super-charged strains including Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium lactis. That's not all - we've specifically added digestive enzymes to help break down proteins, fats, and carbs, which facilitates better nutrient absorption. Maximize and Optimize your life with just one capsule a day!
- SHELF STABLE & PATENTED CAPSULES: Every bottle of our premium prebiotics and probiotics is shelf stable - NO refrigeration required! By using PATENTED EMBO Caps, the probiotic is protected from stomach acid and bile. Delayed Release technology helps the strains reach the intestinal tract, where they can deliver maximum health benefits.
- PURE QUALITY, 100% SATISFACTION: At Purely Optimal, we stand behind our product's safety and quality. Each batch is made in the USA in a FDA & GMP certified facility. If you're not satisfied with the product for any reason, let us know and we'll make it right. Try it, Risk Free! NO: Gluten, Dairy, Eggs, Wheat, Peanuts, Shellfish, Soy, Corn, Hormones or Antibiotics.