Natural And Healthy Spices And Herbs: GMO Free, Pesticide Free, And VeganWe created SPICE + LEAF because we believe that putting clean, healthy food into our body ensures we are giving ourselves all the nutrients it needs. Our spices are grown in the traditional methods: they are hand-picked, sun-dried, and packed by hand.Grown in the Middle East, we bring healthy natural flavors straight to your table.
Strong Flavors, Without The PrepSometimes, after a long day of work and running around with the kids, you just don't feel like cooking.Here at SPICE + LEAF, our blends are quick and easy to use so you can get dinner on the table within 30 minutes.
Exotic Tastes You Can Create At HomeOur spices enable you to feel like you have traveled the world without ever leaving your kitchen.Whether you like the deep rich taste of paprika offered in our Avocado & Egg Toast Topper, the hyssop in our Authentic Za'atar Or the warm spice combination of cinnamon, allspice and ginger with a touch of hot chili pepper in our Ethiopian Berbere,Your food will be transformed with vibrant flavor.
Elevate Your Food Without Added Preservatives, Sugar Or SaltSpices are nature's way of providing you essential nutrients you need.Here at SPICE + LEAF, we know our products can transform your cooking, provide excellent health benefits and make your food taste amazing!
- ALL NATURAL GROUND SUMAC: An authentic spice made from dried and ground edible berries, our high quality Sumac is made from the best berries grown in the Middle East. The spice has a deep reddish purple color and provides a bright lemony flavor - great on its own or part of a blend! With the strong lemon acidic flavor, it makes for a great salt alternative.
- FARM FRESH AND PURE: Spice + Leaf spices are grown and sun-dried, without pesticides, irradiation or GMOs. There are no additives, filler, or preservatives. Our Sumac does not need added salt or coloring agents to give it taste. It's just fresh spice grown in the old world methods.
- FULL OF FLAVOR: Sumac has a wonderful lemon acidic flavor that will make any dish pop. Sprinkle into salads and grains or protein marinades, particularly meat, chicken, and fish. When seasoning meat before cooking, it creates a salty kick, but it also adds complexity to your hummus, middle eastern dips, or salads. For those who are trying to reduce sodium, Sumac can make a great salt alternative.
- POWERFUL SEASONING: An original Superfood, Sumac has high levels of antioxidants. It is also rich in garlic acid.
- HAND-PACKED IN THE USA: The plastic container is hand-measured and sealed for your kitchen in Southern California.