Pizza is a favorite dish for nearly everyone. No matter your age, or where you are from, a slice of pizza is a welcome treat. Many of us love pizza so much, we want to be able to make it at home, to satisfy our cravings for fresh, hot dough covered in ham and pineapple, or a meat lovers delight loaded with pepperoni, sausages, and bacon. OhCHEF Pizza Peel is used to transport your pizza directly from the work surface or countertop to the oven. Once done, it is also used to transfer it safely out of the oven for serving. Due to temperature and humidity differences during shipping process, the acacia wood has the chance to break, but don’t worry, we are always here to serve you better. Please feel free to contact us and we will replace your product to ensure your 100% satisfaction!
- [Form Follows Function] - OhCHEF pizza peel is skillfully crafted & artfully designed. Transfer pizza in & out of the oven effortlessly. Long handle with a comfortable grip and gorgeous acacia wood make our pizza peel wood a timeless kitchen decor.
- [Multi-Functional] - Our beautiful wooden pizza board makes an amazing Charcuterie Board. Creatively cover it with your favorite cheeses, crackers, meats, veggies and bread. Dazzle your loved ones with a colorful display of tempting delicacies.
- [Essential For Pizza Enthusiast] - Call it pizza spatula, paddle or shovel, a peel is indispensable for every pizza maker. Transfer pizza in & out of the oven easily, protects you from the heat. This pizza tool is a pizza connoisseur's best friend.
- [Perfect Size] - 21.5" x 14.5" x 0.5". Great size if you are looking for a pizza peel 14 inch or under. Thin and smooth for sliding easily under pizzas. Slice and serve right on our peel. Hang our pizza shovel in the kitchen as a work of art.
- [Care Instructions] - Our large Pizza Peel is made with quality craftsmanship and safe, food-grade material. Please follow the Caring Instruction Card provided - AVOID putting it in dishwasher or oven for baking, and DO NOT use it as a cutting board as this will damage the acacia wood.