“Casual name, great product!” It’s a good thing that we have a sense of humor! Yes, many people believe that our products named “Preggie Pops” & “Queasy Pops” could not possibly come from a serious background. Believe it or not, “Preggie Pops” & “Queasy Pops” were conceived and developed by health care professionals! In our line of work, we are daily witnesses to how debilitating nausea can be. We also came to realize that not every nausea remedy works for every person or situation, and that many people would prefer not to take a prescription if they can avoid it. We found that a lot of our patients wanted something “natural”. With all that in mind, we did some research into natural pharmacologic agents, reading through the available literature (both scientific and non-scientific), talking to numerous other health care professionals from a number of disciplines, and most importantly, talking directly to nausea sufferers. Many patients were willing to share their favorite home remedies, and through time and research, we were able to determine which ones really work. We discovered which herbs are truly helpful, and developed flavors that would be appealing to anyone with a queasy stomach. As healthcare professionals, we have dedicated our life’s work to helping people in need. Our friends in the field have welcomed our natural products as an alternative therapy for their patients, and the feedback has been great! From traditional practitioners to the holistic and wellness communities, there seems to be a universal market for a flavorful and simple remedy that makes life a little easier during nauseous times. We are thrilled to offer our customers a tasty way to ease their nausea and help them through difficult times. Enjoy & Feel Better!!
- Say goodbye to morning sickness and a queasy tummy
- Each piece is individually wrapped to stay fresh and go with you anywhere
- Makes a wonderful gift for your wife, sister, daughter-in-law, co-worker, neighbor or any one you know touched by pregnancy
- A container of 21 lozenges infused with nausea-relieving essential oils of sour raspberry, green apple, sour tangerine and sour lemon
- Contains powerful essential oils and plant botanicals proven to relieve nausea