Powerstone Powerhouse Pumice cleans tough stains in seconds using a gentle abrasive action. Use on surfaces such as toilet bowls, tubs, sinks, tile and other porcelain fixtures. Can also be used on some steel surfaces such as BBQ grills, gardening tools, workshop tools, and more but always test a small section first to determine scratch resistance. Removes difficult stains such as calcium, limescale, rust and hard water buildups. Powerstone Powerhouse Pumice is more than 20% more dense than similar pumice products, so Powerstone Powerhouse Pumice lasts longer and cleans better. Powerstone Powerhouse Pumice also has finer abrasive grit than similar products to prevent deep scratching. The heavy-duty protective handle protects your hands as you clean, and Powerstone Powerhouse pumice comes with a convenient storage case. It is an abrasive cleaner. Abrasive cleaning products may cause scratching of softer surfaces. Test it first on a small area. Powerstone Powerhouse Pumice is a chemical-free, odorless, non-toxic cleaner, so it is environmentally friendly and safe around children and pets. To use Powerstone Powerhouse Pumice, first wet the stone and then gently rub the pumice over tough stains. The pumice will conform to the shape of surface or bowl and removes tough stains in seconds. If you have ever unsuccessfully tried to clean hard-water, calcium, lime or rust stains, you need Powerstone Powerhouse Pumice. It cleans like never before!
- LASTS LONGER - more than 40% more dense than similar products to last longer and clean better
- PROTECTS YOUR HANDS - includes a heavy-duty plastic handle to protect your hands while you clean
- REDUCES SCRATCHING - finer abrasive grit to diminish scratching
- REMOVES CALCIUM, LIME AND HARD-WATER STAINS - removes stuborn hard-water deposits using a gentle abrasive action
- CLEANS SURFACES QUICKLY AND EASILY - cleans porcelain fixtures, hard-water stains, pool tile, toilet bowls, barbeques, steel and stone