Overviews - The Xbox 360 Controller features an extended cable and a comfortable ergonomic design. - The centralized, glowing Xbox Guide Button grants you quick access to your digital movie, music, and games libraries. - Flexibility, precision, control, quality, and comfort are all yours. Features: - Compact ergonomics for comfortable play - Integrated headset port for Xbox - Adjustable vibration feedback for a personalized gaming experience - Works with PC (Windows) & Xbox 360 Consoles Package Included: 1 Controller Connect Xbox 360 controller to computer: 1) Plug and play on Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x86); 2) Need downloading the Driver on Windows XP system; 3) Need downloading the Driver on Windows 7 (x64), Windows 8 (x64).
Looking for Xbox Series X?Activate Stock Alert!
Looking for Xbox Series S?Activate Stock Alert!
- HOW TO SYNC: Plug the receiver into the Xbox or computer, then it will search the signal automatically, then it will link successfully, the light of controller will be on. THIS IS NOT AN ORIGINAL XBOX CONTROLLER.
- 2.4GHz wireless technology with 30-foot range. Bluetooth handle on line distance up to 30 feet. Adjustable vibration feedback for longer battery life. Feel the action - Vibration feedback gives you a riveting gaming experience.
- Use up to four controllers simultaneously on one console. Requires 2 AA Batteries. Get more with four - A USB transceiver allows up to four controllers to connect.
- For PC and 360 - Works across Microsoft's gaming platforms. For Xbox 360 Controller for Windows works with most Windows XP-based PCs and 360, delivering a consistent and universal gaming experience.
- Please Note: The game controller can be directly connected to the XBOX 360 console. But if the wireless controller connected to computer, a 360 receiver is needed (not included).