Assortit is proud to distribute Polaroid Extreme Alkaline Batteries. Don't get caught in the dark, this Polaroid Extreme Performance Alkaline Batteries provide power, quality and basics reliability for everyday devices. These 1.5 volt batteries provide excellent performance even after storage, with a storage life up to 7 years. Superior performance! Polaroid Extreme Performance Alkaline Batteries, which are distributed by Assortit, perform as good as or better than top branded batteries in the market. These batteries are suited for both mid and low drain devices and can service all your needs. Stay connected! The batteries +VE and –VE terminals maintain a consistent contact with your device through a processing on the surface of the positive and negative terminals. Power when you need it! The anode material reactivity is enhanced by a zinc composition. Increased safety! Prevents leakage and heat built up in case of misuse. Shop with assurance with Amazon prime.
- Bulk Multi Pack of 100 AAA 1.5v Super Alkaline Batteries, long lasting premium performance made to last longer and outperform other brands
- Manufactured to prevent corrosion with a zinc composition resulting in a 7-year shelf life
- Designed to provide reliable and lasting performance for all household and standard everyday devices.
- Works great in items that are considered mid to low drain standard devices. Items such as wall clocks, radios, smoke detectors and remote controls will get hours of power with our Polaroid batteries. Perfect as back-up batteries for alarm clocks emergency lights keyboards and mouse. Perfect For TV Remote Controls, MP3 Players, and Digital Cameras Triple A Battery
- Do not store batteries in a refrigerator or freezer. Batteries should be stored at room temperature (i.e. 70F/21C) in a dry location. Batteries are best stored in the original package where there is no chance of the positive and negative ends touching each other or the mixing of sizes. Alkaline batteries have a long shelf life and can be stored up to 7 years. Do not attempt to recharge