Polar H10 ANT + Bluetooth Heart Rate Sensor and Soft Strap::Set the standard for heart rate measurement with the H10 from Polar. Building upon Polar's legacy of heart rate technology, the H10 is set to be the standard for the most consistent and accurate heart rate through the utilization of advanced materials and optimized construction. Combining the latest in Bluetooth Smart technology with updated algorithms, this smart strap will provide the precision serious athletes deserve. This unit is versatile - use it with your Polar unit, your favorite smart device or exercise equipment found at your local health club to get the most out of your training. However you pair it, utilize the Smart Coaching feature which delivers motivating feedback, calculates your smart calories based on personal height, weight, age and max HR, measures your aerobic fitness and last - but not least – helps you determine whether your sweat session was a fat burning exercise or an overall improvement of your general fitness. Make every beat count with the H10 Heart Rate Sensor from Polar.
- SUPREME ACCURACY: Widely recognized for its top precision by many sources, Polar H10 is the most accurate heart rate sensor in Polar's history. Polar H10 provides top quality ECG measurement and it's the choice of many pro athletes.
- CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth, ANT+ and 5 kHz provide an excellent variety of connection options (e.g. with Peloton). You can use Bluetooth and ANT+ connections simultaneously as well as two Bluetooth connections simultaneously.
- POLAR PRO CHEST STRAP: With improved electrodes, an easy-to-use buckle and silicone dots, the strap is comfortable and interference-free, and stays put when you're on the move.
- VERSATILITY: Wear Polar HR monitor when rowing, cycling, running, training indoors or swimming. Polar H10 is fully waterproof and it has internal memory for one training session.
- SOFTWARE UPDATES: Via Polar Beat app. Polar HRM works with many sports and smart watches (Polar, Garmin, Apple, Suunto, etc.), Polar Beat and many other fitness apps such as Strava and Nike.