Based in Santa Rosa, CA, Pocket Radar, Inc. designs, engineers and manufactures revolutionary speed tracking technology for a wide-range of applications. By providing an affordable and convenient solution to pro-performance radar technology, we have forged a new standard in accurate speed based training making it accessible to the masses. Specifically designed to measure the fastest speed of a ball in flight. The Ball Coach Radar™ is a pro-level radar gun and speed training tool for smart player development through one-on-one coaching or self-guided drills, and hands-free operation keeps it simple. By making crucial results like hitting power, pitching speeds, throwing speeds, serving speeds and shot speeds instantly visible, the Ball Coach radar is the smart and easy way to get better faster. Measures from 25 mph to 130 mph and is accurate to within +/- 1 mph (+/- 2 kph), has 120 feet of range on a baseball and 25 deep memory.
- Get better faster with instant feedback that shows you what is working and what isn't
- Powerful features include automatic hands-free Constant-On Mode (not the radar gun), easy automatic triggering (simply hold button down and release) and built-in memory with the previous 25 speeds (keep track and review)
- Increase hitting power to turn singles into extra-base hits and dial-in pitch speeds to disrupt timing and keep hitters off balance
- Visible progress builds trust and confidence in training programs, which leads to higher motivation
- Automatically finds the fastest speed of a ball or puck for baseball, softball, tennis, volleyball, lacrosse, hockey and cricket