What is the PlayStation Camera adaptor and what does it do?To set up your PS VR with your PS5 console, you’ll need your PlayStation Camera for PS4 and a PlayStation Camera adaptor.The PlayStation Camera adaptor is used to connect the PlayStation Camera (sold for the PlayStation 4 console) to a PlayStation 5 console.This allows the use of PlayStation VR when playing supported PS4 games on a PS5 console, including games that require PlayStation Move or PlayStation VR aim controllers.NOTEThe new HD camera for PS5 is not compatible with PS VR.
Looking for Playstation 5?Activate Stock Alert!
- *Original OEM Best Quality*
- Step1: Connect the PlayStation Camera adaptor to a USB Type-A port on the back of your PS5 console (The PlayStation Camera adaptor cannot be used with the PS4 console)
- Step2: Connect the PlayStation Camera to the AUX port on the PlayStation Camera adaptor
- Done: Connect your PlayStation VR to your PS5 console to enjoy supported PS VR games
- Must-Have: If you want to experience great PSVR games like Iron Man VR on PS5 or use VR in games like No Man's Sky after the substantial next-gen update, you'll need an adaptor for your camera