Tinkineer’s Marbleocity introduces children to engineering principles and physics concepts with dynamic hands-on STEM model kits made of precision-cut wood in the USA. Each kit includes easy-to-follow assembly instructions in a graphic novel that features the Tinkineer characters. The comic introduces a physics concept or engineering mechanism that is the focal point of the model, all in a fun and engaging way! The result is an awesome kinetic sculpture and some new physics and engineering insight! Building requires only household white glue…no special tools! It’s a unique and playful learning experience for beginner and experienced Makers alike!
- Build your own working skate park model made of real wood! The Skate Park features lots of fun physics action, including a stair descent, rail slide and a jump-so once you build your skate park, you can run marbles through it!
- The assembly instructions feature a graphic novel with the Tinkineer cast of characters- Kelvin, Joule, Newt and friends -to communicate meaningful STEM concepts in an engaging format
- It's a fun way to learn about projectile motion and centripetal force while making an awesome kinetic sculpture!
- The Skate Park takes approximately three to five hours to build, and measures 8" when finished; for ages 12 and up. Made in the USA
- It also connects with the Dragon Coaster (sold separately), so you can expand your marble empire and shuttle marbles back and forth!