Life rages in my small town of Playmobile. With so much hustle an accident can happen. A girl has fallen on the bike, but thanks to the competent paediatrician, small scrapes are no problem. In the bright paediatrician practice, the little patient is welcomed friendly. The doctor carefully examines the injured arm and checks if something is broken. No breakage, it went good again. Carefully cared for the wound and given a dressing. Now the girl can even smile again. The playset includes three Playmobil figures, a doctor's building with waiting area, chairs, table, newspapers and toys, as well as a treatment area with lounger, infusion stand, desk, shelf and many other medical details. The practice rooms can be individually decorated with the included stickers. The paediatrician's practice can be combined with all buildings in the My Little City range.
- Fun in your own small city: Playmobil My paediatricians practice with figures, accessories and interchangeable elements for combining and building
- Waiting room, treatment area with lounger, infusion stand and much more, plaster/dressing labels, can be combined with Playmobil My Little City Houses
- Toy set for children aged 4 and up: ideal for children's hands due to age-appropriate size and pleasant feel with rounded edges
- Daily play: instructions for assembly together with parents, high-quality and robust design, cleaning the parts (without stickers) under running water without chemicals
- Box contents: 1x Playmobil City Life My Paediatrician's practice, 68-piece toy set with instructions: 1 practice, 3 figures, 64 accessories, material: plastic, L x D x H: 25.5 x 33 x 14 cm, weight: 680 g, 70541