Aftermath is an exciting new entry in the adventure book series, a game played within the pages of a large book! Created by mice & Mystics and stuffed fables designer Jerry Hawthorne, aftermath follows a band of misfit rodents trying to survive in a world where all humans have mysteriously vanished. Scavenge the ruins of mankind in search of food and supplies for your colony, but beware, the world is filled with bandits and predators. Equipped with makeshift weapons, your critter will quickly learn when to fight and when to flee. Drawing from a deck of cards, players will attempt a wide variety of desperate actions to navigate through the broken landscape and keep track of time. The rodents must move fast, or Calamity is sure to strike. With danger at every turn, will your colony survive the aftermath?
- Play as a colorful cast of mice, hamsters, guinea pigs, and other critters. Each character has personal goal in addition to the group's main goal
- Dynamic card play allows players to complete a wide variety of exciting actions.
- Engage threats in desperate combat, or try diplomacy for more peaceful solutions
- Complete missions to improve your colony and unlock new perks and explore a ruined suburbia from the eyes of a tiny creature
- 27 story driven missions and side missions.