Keep your artificial turf neatly tacked down with long, heavy-duty, galvanized ground stakes from Pinnacle Mercantile. Whether you’re installing artificial turf due in your backyard, front yard, or even for pet areas, it’s important to keep it tacked down for safety and landscaping needs. That’s why we created Pinnacle Mercantile Galvanized Nails designed specifically for keeping your faux, artificial, and synthetic grass neatly held down and in place so it can’t be kicked up, blown around, or moved during bad weather. Artificial Turf Securing Directions Securing these 5.5” long rust-resistant nails to your artificial turf is quick and easy. First, start by securing the outside edge by using 6” seam spikes, every 6”, around the entire area. Spikes should be placed approximately 1/2” from the outer edge. Along turf seams, place spikes every 4” in a diagonal pattern on both sides of the seam. Product Details: Artificial Turf Nails (5-lb. Box) Galvanized Zinc Coating Approximately 150 Stakes per Order Rust-Resistant Outdoor Use Thickness: 1/8” Length: 5.5” Satisfaction Guaranteed Get this 5-lb. box of galvanized outdoor turf stakes for your landscaping needs by clicking ‘Add to Cart’ above now.
- Galvanized Turf Nails –5.5” long turf spikes help hold down and secure artificial outdoor grass
- Rust-Resistant Finish–Coated with a galvanized finish, these outdoor turf nails won’t rust, corrode.
- Ground Penetration–The longer length of our turf stakes makes them better at holding down Astro turf
- Easy Installation–Stakes are placed along edges, seams of turf and can be hammered in using a hammer
- Guaranteed Quality – Every Pinnacle Mercantile order is backed by unbeatable quality assurance.