Philips A19 LED light bulbs provide 450 lumens of soft white light, equivalent to 40-watt incandescents with 80% less energy use. These bulbs fit standard medium base (E26) fixtures with the look and feel of a classic bulb. Not for use with Philips HUE products. At 5000-Kelvin, these daylight bulbs offer comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index) to deliver bright, crisp color ideal for whole room ambient light as well as in area lamps. These high-value Philips LEDs offer durable, shatter-free plastic construction. Philips LEDs turn on instantly with energy-efficient flicker-free, natural light that won't degrade over time. Unlike cheaper imitations, Philips LED offers clean, natural lighting with exceptional clarity. LED light bulbs last up to 10X longer than incandescent and halogen bulbs. Unlike fluorescent and compact fluorescent bulbs, Philips LEDs are mercury-free so they don't contribute to hazardous waste. Each bulb in this pack is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 15,000 hours and over 10 years (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
- Energy Efficient: Philips LED Dimmable A19 Frosted Light Bulbs uses 80 percent less energy than 40 Watt Incandescent Bulbs while maintaining the look and feel of a classic light bulb
- Long Lasting: These Philips LED bulbs last 10x longer than incandescent and halogen bulbs; Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 15,000 hours and 10 years of light (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement
- SMOOTH DIMMING: Philips dimmable LED bulbs are flicker free, silent, and tested to work with more dimmer switches than any other LED bulb on the market.
- DAYLIGHT: Philips LED Dimmable A19 offer bright and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index). At 5000 Kelvin the bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal for project and task lighting as well as to brighten larger spaces
- COMFORTABLE LIGHT: Our products meet strict test criteria including flicker, strobe, glare and color rendition to ensure they meet EyeComfort requirements. Switch to Philips LED, light that’s designed for the comfort of your eyes.