New to smart lighting? Get started with easy smart lighting with this Hue smart bulbs Just using Bluetooth, without the Hue Hub, you can control up to 10 lights in 1 room. Comfy on the couch? No need to get up to change your lights. Control your lights using the (free) Hue Bluetooth app or with just your voice with Alexa or Google Assistant. Works with all Echo smart speakers/displays and Google Nest devices, (Hue Hub required for Echo (1st Gen) and Echo Dot (1st Gen)). Certified for Humans: struggle-free, tinker-free, stress-free. No patience needed-they’re actually simple. Want to upgrade your whole home with smart lighting? Add a Hue Hub to control up to 50 light points, get access the full Hue capabilities (Home and away control, timers/routines, more smart home partners) and extended product portfolio (indoor/outdoor smart lighting and accessories). Already a Philips Hue customer? This bulbs is also compatible with the Hue Hub. Philips Hue, the creator of Smart Lighting, brings you the most comprehensive, up-to-date and secure smart lighting ecosystem.
- 2 CHOICES FOR EASY SMART LIGHTING: Simply want to set the mood? Start with Bluetooth app control. Add up to 10 Hue Bluetooth/Zigbee smart bulbs with the (free) Hue Bluetooth app. Control them all with just the touch of a button on your mobile device or your favorite voice assistant. Add the Hue Hub to for whole-home smart lighting (up to 50 light points) and bonus features.
- PREVIOUS PHILIPS HUE CUSTOMERS: This smart light, while Bluetooth compatible, will continue to work with your Hue Hub and can be seamlessly integrated into your Hue Ecosystem. Continue to light your home smarter with Philips Hue.
- CONTROL LIGHTS WITH YOUR VOICE: Works with Alexa for hands-free voice control. Easily connect your Philips Hue Bluetooth smart lighting directly with Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Gen), Echo Plus and Echo Show (2nd Gen), with support for additional Echo devices available in the fall. Amazon Echo devices also support voice control of Philips Hue Bluetooth smart lighting through the Philips Hue Hub.
- SET THE RIGHT MOOD: Style up your home decor with color accents, turn your living room into a movie theater, or set up fun light colors for your next party. Settled in for cozy couch time? No need to get up, just change your light scene with the touch of a button or ask your Alexa or Google Assistant. Support your day with pre-set light recipes, to get you energized in the morning and wind you down after a long day.
- UNLOCK HUE'S FULL POTENTIAL: For the full set of smart light features, add a Hue Hub (sold separately) to your smart lights to experience the full set of Philips Hue features. With a Hue Hub, you can control up to 50 smart lights throughout your home (even outdoor!). Create timers and routines to automate your entire smart home lighting setup; use your lights to wake up and go to sleep; or make it look like you're home when you're on vacation using presence mimicking features. Control your lights while away from home or add accessories such as motion sensors and smart switches to further enhance your experience. The possibilities are yours to unlock when you add the Hue Hub (sold separately)