The Petmate Easyturn Stake provides pets with the freedom to roam outdoors while staying safe and secure. The stake's corkscrew style and dual-wedge plates provide a secure anchor from strong pulling. The stake is made of durable, double-welded steel and cable is made of galvanized steel coated with polyvinyl that won't crack and stays stronger for longer. The tie out cable and stake's 360-degree swivel ring provides dogs with more room to roam tangle-free. The wide-grip handle allows for easy installment in any type of soil. The handle's domed shape prevents unsafe protruding from the ground. The Easyturn tie out cable for dogs can hold up to 100 pounds and comes in a variety of sizes and styles.
- SAFE AND SECURE ANCHORING: Screw-in dog stake's corkscrew style and dual-wedge plate anchors keep dog lead stake firmly in place
- DOUBLE-WELDED, DURABLE STEEL: Dog leash stake is made of strong steel and dog cable leash is coated with crack-resistant polyvinyl
- 360-DEGREE FREEDOM: Dog tie out cable has a 360-degree swivel ring that gives dogs freedom to roam without tangling
- VERSATILE, EASY INSTALLMENT: Rubber, wide-grip handle of dog tether allows for simple and easy installment
- DOMED STYLE: Dog runner's rubber handles have a dome shape to prevent unsafe protruding from ground
- VARIETY OF STYLES AND SIZES: Dog stake for yard can hold up to 100 pounds and is available in different lengths and styles to accommodate pet parents' needs