What do chefs say about purchasing a knife? Aside from having a decent blade, comfort and balance are the key criteria to consider. Peterson Housewares has produced a design that fits just right! This ceramic knife set is ergonomically designed for comfort and to reduce fatigue while cutting, while the ceramic blade stays sharper longer. In fact, ceramic in much harder than steel, second only to diamond, and holds its edge MANY times longer than steel; perfect for cutting vegetables, fruits, breads and boneless meats. Along with its incredible cutting properties, ceramic is stainless, odorless, will not rust or corrode, and is super easy to clean using soap and a rinse. Although almost as hard as diamond, these blades are also as fragile and should be handled as such. Not for hard surfaces, bones, cheeses and hard/frozen foods. Please refrain from carving, striking, and smashing.
- Lightweight, ergonomic, soft touch handle with perfect balance for maximum comfort and ease while cutting
- Ceramic blade is harder than steel and maintains its sharpness many times longer; perfect for cutting vegetables, fruits, breads and boneless meats
- Promotes healthy living as the ceramic blade is stainless, odorless, will not rust or corrode, and is super easy to clean using soap and a rinse
- This 5 piece set includes a peeler, a 3" and a 6" knife with 2 sheaths
- Cut like a pro. You'll be ecstatic once you go ceramic!