How to use the Pet Nail Grinder Correctly?
Step 1: Accustom your pet to the sound of the grinder
Turn on the grinder and accustom your pet to the sound and smell, to avoid scaring pets for the first time use.
Step 2: Grind the Nails Safer by Turning On the Light
Press the light switch to turn on the light to avoid cutting into the deep and reduce the probability of the pet being injured.
Step 3: Trimming The Pet's Nail Before Grinding
If your pet is the large breed, we do suggest trimming the pet's nail before grinding, so that the grinding will be more quickly and efficiently.
Step 4: Choose The Appropriate Port And Speed
Choose the port and speed that match your pet's size and your pet' s nail hardness. Putting the nail into a port gently for no more than 5 seconds each time.
Low speed is recommended when start to grind.
Step 5: Reward Your Pet
Reward your pet every time, so your pet can associate the grind with a pleasant reward. Let making trimming a good thing.
- 【2019 Upgraded LED Pet Nail Grinder】Equipped with an innovative powerful motor and a highlighted LED light, which is not affected by ambient light. It's much clearer and safer to grind your pet's nails, causing less hurt to your pet. Moreover, there are 2 grinding heads that made of specially selected thick diamond grindstone.
- 【2 Speed-modes & 3 Size Grinding Ports】This paws grooming machine has 2 rotation speed settings (7,000 RPM and 8,500 RPM) with 3 ports to match the small, medium, or large pets, you can simply choose the appropriate port and speed depending on your pet's size and nail hardness.
- 【USB Charge】Adopting advanced 2200mAh lithium battery, it can last 10-hour usage after a 2.5-hour charge. USB portable cable is with over-charge protection, which can connect with cars, computers, power banks, etc.
- 【Comfortable & Super Low Noise】Made of TRP environment-friendly rubber, which is comfortable to handle and relieve hand pressure. And the motor runs quietly (low than 40 DB) in low vibration frequency so it won't scare your pets. NOTE: Generally most pets do quite well when making nail grinding, while some dogs may need to take a while to get used of it.
- 【What you get】Pet Nail Grinder,2 grinding heads, Cloth bag, USB Charging Cable, User Manual. If you experience any issues please contact us.