Permatex Ultra Black Maximum Oil Resistance RTV Silicone Gasket Maker is a fast-curing, sensor safe, low odor, non-corrosive formula that retains high flexibility, and oil resistance properties through use of a patented adhesion system. This gasket maker meets performance specs of OE silicone gaskets and is OEM specified. Temperature range -65 degrees fahrenheit to 500 degrees fahrenheit intermittent; resists auto and shop fluids and vibration. These gasket makers offer significant performance advantages, excellent torque retention and hi-temp, sensor-safe properties. engine sensors and new component materials such as aluminum, bi-metal alloys and high-tech plastics, have created the need for superior RTV silicone gasket makers in both OEM production and service applications. Permatex always has the right gasket maker for your application.
- Sensor-safe, non-corrosive formula designed for superior adhesion to oily surfaces and long term durability
- Superior resistance to powertrain fluids including engine oil, transmission fluid, gear lube and coolants
- Retains high flexibility and eliminates the need for pre-formed, pre-cut, paper, rubber or cork gaskets; OEM specified and approved for dealership warranty requirements
- Temperature Range -65°F to 500°F (-54°C to 260°C) intermittent
- Suggested Applications: Valve covers, oil pans, intake manifold end seals, timing covers, and differential covers