Pengo USB-C to USB-Micro B 3.0 Cable features an aesthetically pleasing and functional aluminum housing designed to withstand heavy-duty use and resist numerous pull-plug wear and tear. It features the latest USB 3.1 Gen 1 SuperSpeed data transfer rates up to 5 Gbit/s. Users can achieve better high-speed data transfer experience and charge USB devices. Meets the latest USB-C specifications allowing a stable and reliable connection to your devices.
Supports the latest USB-C specifications allowing you to easily connect your USB-Micro-B 3.0 portable hard drive devices with this cable.
Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer SuperSpeed rates up to 5 Gbit/s.
3A charging output.
Aluminum housing with SR design, simple and elegant.
Durable PVC material.
- BUY LESS, CHOOSE WELL! - SAFE CONNECTION & DATA TRANSFER: Safe and fast connection up to 3A for your Type-C devices to your USB-Micro-B 3.0 devices like external hard drive. Detects the connected device to safely transfer your valuable data, videos, and photos. USB 3.1 Gen1 data transfer SuperSpeed+ up to 5Gbit/s. 10x faster than USB 2.0. 3A charging output.
- RELIABLE, TRUSTED: Meets the latest USB-C specifications, which enables you to easy and safe transfer data from your type-C PC or laptop to USB Micro-B 3.0 portable external HDD hard drive devices. Compatible with most devices that have USB-C and Micro-B 3.0 connectors. Easy to use, plug-n-play. Make sure to register your product for warranty as well as authenticity.
- SMART DURABLE DESIGN & PROTECTION: Aluminum housing with SR design reduces electromagnetic interference during data transfer. Durable PVC material to endure for your daily use wear and tear. Stronger than most cables.
- REVERSIBLE DESIGN: easy to insert into Type-C devices from either side. Easy to sync data, photos, music. DESIGNED IN TAIWAN
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with most PC or laptop with Type-C port, like Apple New Macbook Pro, Mac, Google Chrome Pixelbook, Asus, Acer, Lenovo, HP, or other USB-C models to USB Micro-B 3.0 portable external HDD devices like WD HDD, Toshiba Canvio, Seagate Backup plus, and more.