Peet's Major Dickason's Blend Dark Roast Coffee is the roast that put Peet's Coffee on the map. A loyal customer of our original Berkeley store, retired army sergeant Key Dickason, brought the idea for our most beloved blend to Mr. Peet in 1969. Intrigued, our founder worked with the local gourmand and coffee aficionado to refine it. They sampled countless combinations before arriving at what is now our all-time bestseller. The result was so good, Alfred Peet decided naming it after his friend wasn't enough. Dickason's rich, complex blend also deserved a promotion from sergeant to major. Major Dickason's combines the best origin coffees from the world's premier growing regions, each imparting its distinctive regional characteristics while still effortlessly rounding into a smooth, balanced cup. Over the years, it has become the coffee that epitomizes Peet's: flavorful, deeply roasted, and unsurpassingly satisfying. But for us, "Major D" is just like a relationship with an old friend. We'll always remember it as the story of a customer's passion, an expert's palate, and a shared love of coffee.
- Major Dickason's Blend: conceived by Mr. Peet and his most discerning Customer, major Dickason's Blend has become the coffee that epitomizes the rich, flavorful taste of Peet's. Flavor notes: incomparable world blend, rich, complex, and full-bodied
- Coffees for all tastes: single serve doesn't mean single taste. Whether you enjoy starting each morning with Peet's dark roast house Blend, our light roast Café Domingo, or you prefer a variety, you can keep your morning routine without brewing a whole pot
- Same care, same coffee: the coffee in Peet's K-Cups for your Keurig brewing System is the same quality coffee, roasted with the same care, as our bagged coffee. Enjoy the convenience of a single cup of fresh coffee with the taste & Quality of Peet's
- Light, medium & Dark Roast: Peet's K-Cup single serve coffee Pods brew a mug of coffee in some of our most popular blends. Light roast coffees are mild & smooth, medium roast coffees are smooth & aromatic, while dark roast coffees are smoky & Full bodied
- Compare with: eight o'clock, Vitascope, illy, Folgers, organic coffee Co., Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Koffee Kult, copper moon, community coffee, Kauai Coffee, kicking Horse coffee, ethical bean coffee, Don Tomas coffee, Caza trail coffee, Hygge coffee Co.