Made from ground roasted almonds, pea protein, almond oil, coconut palm sugar, and sea salt, this smooth almond butter spread by BetterBody Foods packs a 100% plant-based punch. We've included everything you need and crave—9 grams of protein and 15 grams of natural fat per serving, plus an incredible toasty, sweet flavor. Our blend is also unique for what we left out: you'll never find palm oil, artificial sugars, or unnecessary fillers in our almond nut butter. Whether you're keto, vegan, paleo, or on another high-protein, low-carb diet, almond butter provides essential, wholesome, diet-friendly protein. To make snacks extra tasty, dip fruit, vegetables, or low-carb crackers into this creamy spread. Fold it with flour, eggs, and milk for a protein-forward waffle or pancake batter. It makes a great addition to your morning shake or your chia seed bowl; and, of course, with a drizzle of honey or all-natural jam, you can use it as a delicious peanut butter alternative for the ultimate sandwich. This is a wonderful, healthful addition to any diet. At BetterBody Foods, we want to make people excited about the delicious world of plant-based food. That's why we only provide delicious, flavorful products that you are sure to love. Our almond butter is lightly salted, filled with natural ingredients, and packed with essential protein and fat. Whether you need a spoonful for a snack, a quick spread on a sandwich, or anything else, this plant-based almond nut butter will be the best thing to happen to you since keto-friendly sliced bread.
- ALMOND BUTTER SPREAD: This almond butter spread delivers incredible flavor and essential protein.
- PROTEIN PACKED: Each serving contains 9 grams of protein—28% more than traditional almond butter!
- 100% PLANT BASED: This plant-based spread is compatible with high-protein diets and keto friendly.
- NO PALM OIL: Without palm oil, our almond butter tastes great and also free from any hydrogenated oils.
- CLEAN INGREDIENTS: Made with clean ingredients to keep your almond butter close to raw protein.
- Allergen Information: Tree Nuts