People go nuts for PBfitand here’s why: they don’t expect it to taste as good as regular peanut butter. So when it does, they get super excited, even a bit obsessed. Imagine snacking on peanut butter that’s only one-third the calories and 90% less fat compared to regular peanut butter (when prepared as directed). that means guilt-free smoothies, PBJs, peanut butter dips, oatmeal, pancakes—you get the idea. It’s your new non-guilty pleasure. Betterbody Foods PBfitis made by gently roasting peanuts, and then pressing the peanuts to extract the majority of the oil from those peanuts. This process reduces the unnecessary fats that is found in regular peanut butters, but it still leaves a delicious, low-fat peanut butter powder that is chock full of flavor. For a low-fat peanut butter spread, combine 2 Tablespoons of PBfitwith 1.5 Tablespoons of water. It also gives a delicious protein boost to smoothies. You can also try substituting flour for PBfitin your favorite baked goods recipes. Pbfitis packaged at BetterBody Foods' World headquarters in Lindon, Utah.
- Due to new FDA guidelines on serving sizes, one serving of PBfit is now updated from 12g to 16g. It now contains 8g of protein, has 70 calories and has 87% less fat than 1 serving of traditional peanut butter. Our PBfit recipe remains the same!
- PROTEIN POWER: With 8g of protein in one serving of Original PBfit you can get a boost of protein right after your workout. Try adding it to the protein powder you already use or add it to your morning smoothie for a deliciously peanutty protein boost.
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Original PBfit is made with 3 simple ingredients that you can pronounce: peanuts, coconut palm sugar & salt. Did we mention it's all natural and gluten free? Just pure, delicious, peanut butter flavor in a versatile low-fat powder.
- DELICIOUSNESS DEFINED: For a delicious, reduced-fat peanut butter spread, combine 2 tbsp. PBfit with 1 ½ tbsp. water. Stir until smooth, and spread anywhere you would put regular peanut butter!
- EDUCATE YOUR TASTEBUDS: BetterBody Foods products combine healthy ingredients with delicious flavor. Compare to products from Jif, Naturally More, Skippy, PB2, Peanut Butter & Co., 365 Everyday Value, Lindsay, Teddie, Adam's, Peter Pan, or Justin's.