People go nuts for PBfit Chocolate and here’s why: they don’t expect it to taste as good as regular peanut butter. So when it does, and it’s got that velvety chocolate note too, they get super excited, even a bit obsessed. Imagine snacking on chocolate peanut butter that’s about one-third the calories and 88% less fat than other chocolate nut spreads. That means guilt-free smoothies, chocolate peanut butter dips, oatmeal — you get the idea. It’s your new non-guilty pleasure. BetterBody Foods PBfit Chocolate is made by gently roasting peanuts, and then pressing the peanuts to extract the majority of the oil from those peanuts. This process reduces the unnecessary fats that are found in regular peanut butter, but it still leaves a delicious, low-fat peanut butter powder that is chock full of flavor. We then add premium cocoa to give you the chocolate peanut butter flavor you crave. It beats other hazelnut and chocolate nut spreads by miles! For a low-fat chocolate peanut butter spread, mix 2 tablespoons of dry PBfit Chocolate with 1.5 tablespoons of water. As a powder, it blends easily when making post-workout smoothies, pancakes, waffles, and breakfast shakes of all kinds! PBfit Chocolate is packaged at BetterBody Foods' world headquarters in Lindon, Utah.
- Choco-lot! — Premium cocoa gives you the chocolate you crave and the protein you need. It beats hazelnut and chocolate nut spreads.
- Peanuts, redefined - PBfit Chocolate has 82% less fat and about 1/3 the calories of other chocolate nut spreads (when prepared as directed), yet it's made from real roasted, pressed peanuts
- Protein power — With 4g of protein in one serving of Chocolate PBfit, you can get a boost of protein right before your workout. Try adding it to the protein powder you already use!
- Simple ingredients — Chocolate PBfit is made with 4 simple ingredients that you can pronounce: peanuts, cane sugar, cocoa and kosher salt. Did we mention it's all natural and gluten free?
- Blend, bake or shake — Mix into breads, pancakes or waffles to create a great peanut butter flavor. Toss a few spoonful's into smoothies or shakes for a tasty, low-fat, protein boost.