This is a completely non-abrasive leave-on exfoliant that gently and naturally helps shed built-up layers of dead skin. This unique formula revitalizes skin's surface, creates noticeable radiance, smooths the appearance of wrinkles and makes your skin look and feel remarkably soft. SKIN PERFECTING 8% AHA Gel also helps keep skin hydrated by removing dead skin and softening the skin's surface, making it more receptive to moisture. With ongoing use, it can help promote firmer-looking skin and a more even skin tone and improve skin's natural exfoliation processes. It combines the exfoliating benefits of glycolic acid with a sheer weightless gel formula that provides long-lasting hydration and dramatically improves the smoothness of skin. It contains skin-soothing plant extracts, like chamomile flower, and powerful antioxidants, like green tea, which-combined with the exfoliating properties-can help minimize the look of discolorations and age spots. In addition, with continued and consistent use, you'll notice a dramatic improvement to the skin's firmness. This should be a staple in the routine of anyone with dry, rough or sun-damaged skin. This exfoliant has an optimal pH range of 3.5-3.9. All Paula's Choice products are 100% fragrance free, non-irritating, and never tested on animals.
- NON-ABRASIVE LEAVE-ON EXFOLIATOR: gently removes dull skin, naturally revealing the radiance hidden underneath. Revitalizes the skin's surface and helps keep skin hydrated by removing dead cells and preparing the skin's surface to receive moisture.
- Paula's Choice SKIN PERFECTING 8% AHA Gel Exfoliant with Glycolic Acid, Chamomile, and Green Tea can help minimize the look of discolorations and age spots, and with consistent use can increase skin's firmness. Use after cleanser and toner twice daily.
- With antioxidants from green tea and other natural ingredients, and the soothing power of chamomile, plus the exfoliating benefits of glycolic acid, this unique lightweight gel soothes as it revitalizes your skin leaving it soft, smooth, and radiant.
- Using a chemical exfoliator is gentler on the delicate skin of the face & neck than an abrasive face scrub, which can cause micro-tears. An AHA face exfoliator delivers hydration and can reach the deeper, built up layers of dead skin that scrubs don't.
- Look to Paula's Choice for highly effective skin care solutions for the face & body. Our full line of facial cleansers, exfoliators, toners, moisturizers, serums, eye creams, facial masks, sunscreens, body washes & more are made to care for every kind of skin.