A webcam is a video camera that feeds or streams an image or video in real-time to or through a computer to a computer network, such as the Internet. Webcams are typically small cameras that sit on a desk, attach to a user's monitor, or are built into the hardware. They can be used during a video chat session involving two or more people, with conversations that include live audio and video. The maximum resolution of a webcam is also lower than most handheld video cameras, as higher resolutions would be reduced during transmission. The lower resolution enables webcams to be relatively inexpensive compared to most video cameras, but the effect is adequate for video chat sessions. Resolution Ratio: 1920*1080; 1280*720; 640*480; 320*240 Webcams include a lens, an image sensor, support electronics, and may also include one or even two microphones for sound. The webcam has an Omni-directional microphone. Webcam can be added to instant messaging, text chat services such as AOL Instant Messenger, and VoIP services such as Skype, one-to-one live video communication over the Internet has now reached millions of mainstream PC users worldwide. Improved video quality has helped webcams encroach on traditional video conferencing systems. New features such as automatic lighting controls, real-time enhancements (retouching, wrinkle-smoothing, and vertical stretch), automatic face tracking and autofocus, assist users by providing substantial ease-of-use, further increasing the popularity of webcams.
- HIGH DEFINITION VIDEO - Enjoy high-quality 1920*1080P HD widescreen online video chat, making video calls, taking pictures and recordings with PAPALOOK PA452 Webcam
- BUILT-IN NOISE REDUCING MIC - Eliminate background noise and be heard clearly with the built-in noise-cancelling microphone. Who you're chatting with will enjoy the clear and crisp audio, even without using a dedicated headset
- PLUG AND PLAY - Simply connect this HD webcam to your computer and video chat instantly with Skype, Windows Messenger, AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) or your favorite IM app
- OPERATION SYSTEM - We have updated drivers to ensure you continue to enjoy a seamless online chatting experience in Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
- STREAM LIVE WEBCAM - Supports streaming video on OBS, Facebook, Youtube, XSplit, Mixer, Twitter, MSN, Yahoo and other media platforms (Google Hangouts, Amazon Chime, Face Time etc)