This 2. 2 cu Ft. Large microwave oven features Panasonic patented Inverter technology engineered for even cooking and delicious results - no more overcooked edges or cold centers. Inverter technology delivers microwave energy in a way that allows delicate foods to simmer without overcooking. Foods retain more Color, texture and nutrients for fast, easy and delicious results. The Panasonic nn-sn936b offers 1250 watts of high cooking power and 14 preset auto cook menu items (sensor cooking Chart included in manual). one-touch genius sensor cook and reheat functions, takes the guesswork out of microwaving by automatically setting power levels and adjusting cooking or reheating time. Other highlights include a membrane keypad Inverter Turbo defrost technology, 10 power levels, popcorn button, keep warm mode, delay start, timer, quick 30Sec, 15" Turntable and more/less control. The countertop microwave oven measures 23 7/8" W x 14" H x 19 7/16" D and has a glossy Black finish. As a countertop microwave, The Panasonic nn-sn936b can rest on any open surface in the kitchen and can be easily moved. For a finished built-in look, order trim kit For 27” cabinet (Panasonic part # nn-tk922ss) or Trim kit For 30” cabinet (Panasonic part # nn-tk932ss) and install directly into pre-existing cabinetry space. Disclaimer: upper-inside left corner of microwave oven door has a small indentation to allow door to open smoothly. Do not store flammable materials next to, on top of, or in the microwave oven.
- Enjoy faster cooking times with 1250 watts high power
- Microwave Inverter technology delivers a seamless stream of cooking power
- Advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time. Cavity dimensions (H x W x D): 10 15/16 x 18 7/16 x 18 1/2 inches , unit dimensions (H x W x D): 14 x 23 7/8 x 19 7/16 inches
- Automatic sensor adjusts power and times for different foods. Power Consumption: 1460W
- Make food preparation simpler with 9 preset menu items