With a growing dependence on video conferences, your face is often the first and only thing people are able to see of you, so it's essential to take care of it. While a spa facial may be your go-to for glowing skin, you can get that same glow with a beauty treatment at home. An at-home beauty regimen should be tailored to compliment your skin type. For skin that needs extra moisture, try Palmer's Coconut Oil Face Care collection for hydrated and glowing skin. If your complexion is looking dull, use Palmer's Coconut Sugar Face Scrub, which uses coconut sugar as a natural exfoliant to gently lift away dead skin, polishing and softening your skin’s surface texture. The texture of the sugar polishes your skin, buffing away layers of dirt, impurities, pollutants, and makeup. Dead skin cells are exfoliated, leaving your face feeling smoother. This facial scrub is gentle enough to use daily if you wish to. Like this face exfoliator, all other Palmer's Coconut Oil Facial formulas are dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, gluten, sulfates, and dyes. And because Palmer’s cares about the environment, they are ethically formulated, using sustainably sourced ingredients.
- Coconut Sugar Facial Scrub gently exfoliates and purifies with natural RAW COCONUT SUGAR; gives your complexion a fresh, radiant, brighter appearance by buffing away dirt, impurities, and dead skin cells
- "Instantly refreshes with ultra-hydrating EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL and TAHITIAN MONOI OIL infused with TIARE FLOWER PETALS; maintains your skin's delicate moisture balance for a dewy, youthful look "
- Dermatologist tested & Hypoallergenic
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Gluten, Sulfates, or Dyes
- Ethically formulated with sustainably sourced organic coconut oil | Fair trade certified | Never tested on animals