There are few things that leave you looking and feeling refreshed more than a facial. For those with a mind for "me" time, a facial treatment at home can be that extra ritual as they unwind that makes for a perfect afternoon. You might ask yourself, “How do I give myself a home facial?” or “What do you need for a facial at home?” The good news is that you don't need a lot, and with Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula, a face care collection that uses natural, nourishing ingredients, there is an abundance of at-home facial products that are both healthy and easy to add to your routine. Depending on your preferred format (face cream vs face oil), a key step in any face care regimen is how you choose to moisturize. If a facial oil is your preferred type of face moisturizer, then the Coconut Monoi Luminous Hydration Facial Oil infuses skin with 10 luxurious oils to replenish and nourish skin for healthy looking radiance. Free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, sulfates and dyes, this oil helps to maintain skin's optimal moisture level so skin is balanced and never greasy or over producing oil to compensate for dryness.
- Hydration Facial Oil with EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL combined with 9 other precious skin-loving oils, including TAHITIAN MONOI OIL and SWEET ALMOND OIL; revitalizes skin for a dewy, luminous glow
- Luxurious-feeling, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and goes to work instantly to boost hydration without leaving a heavy "after feel"
- Deep moisturization lasts 24 hours for an all-day radiant complexion
- Formulated with sustainably sourced organic fair-trade coconut oil | Ethically and sustainably sourced oils | Never tested on animals
- Dermatologist tested | Hypoallergenic | Non-comedogenic | Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Gluten, Sulfates, or Dyes