Pacroban 10ft HyperFast HDMI 2.1 Cable Supports 48Gbps Ultra High Speed, 8K 120Hz, 5K 120Hz, 4K 120Hz, HDR Enhanced Audio Return (eARC) & Dolby Atmos It's 28AWG, double shielded. UL certified CL3 rated for in wall safe installation.
- Pacroban 10ft HyperFast supports 10K, 8K 120Hz/60Hz/30Hz, 4K 144Hz/120Hz/60Hz/30Hz, 1440p, 1080p, 1080i, 720p resolutions for immersive viewing and smooth fast-action detail.
- In-Wall Safe Braid Cord! As you know braided cables last longer. Yes, it is less flexible than other Pacroban cables. 28AWG, double shielded.
- This is not just HDR. This is Dynamic HDR with HDCP 2.2. This is Dynamic HDR. It ensures every moment of your 8K video is displayed at its ideal values for depth, detail, brightness, contrast and wider color gamuts-on a scene-by-scene or even a frame-by-frame basis.
- 48Gbps bandwidth for uncompressed 8K content transfer. The cable also features very low EMI emission. eARC simplifies connectivity, provides greater ease of use, and supports the most advanced audio formats and highest audio quality.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY! If something goes wrong anytime because of manufacturer's fault, we replace it for free. Pacroban known on its own great customer service and last longer products. Please contact the seller directly.