Are you tired of buying all those scalpels and throw them away because they are no good? SEARCH NO MORE... Set of stainless steel scalpel handle#3 and 15 sterile, high-end disposable 10 gauge surgical blades, Ultra Sharp Carbon-Steel Beautiful multitool for small aesthetic procedures or any DIY project. Designed sturdy, durable, safe and easy to use. Combined with a metal handle (INCLUDED) that makes for an easy grip, you can enjoy precision control in every move. #10 Blades Scalpel That are Perfect For: ⭐Facial Dermaplanning / Easy surgical procedures ⭐Podiatry ⭐Pedicure ⭐Dead skin/Calluses ⭐Pimple/ Blackhead removal ⭐Arts and Crafts ⭐Clay Modeling ⭐Carving/ Wood Carving ⭐Dissecting ten blade ⭐Fabric / vinyl / plastic cut MyMed means Quality ! We hold the highest possible standards when it comes to our products, and our disposable scalpels and Blade Stock are no exception to that rule. We are more than happy to share with you that passion for quality, in unbeatable prices. So Click “Add To Cart” Today & Grab Your Own Pack of Value Pack of MyMed Sterile Scalpel Handle and Surgical Blades 10!
- ⭐ WHILE YOUR OTHER DISPOSABLE SCALPEL BLADES #10 may be too dull, not sharp enough, not sterile, flimsy or difficult to use, MyMed brings a HIGH-QUALITY CARBON STEEL scaple blade 10 that is SAFE and EASY to use. This means a YOUNGER BRIGHTER face for you and lots of other skin problems solved.
- ⭐ SAVE SOME MONEY with A GOOD VALUE PACK 15 MyMed sterilized scalpel blades 10 + 1 metal handle, that help you learn to dermaplane by yourself, and you can safely use it for a lot of small aesthetic procedures: great as a scalpel for callus, podiatry scalpel, dermatology scalpel pedicure, cyst removal blade, blackheads removals, acne scalpel, dissection and suture practice, and more;
- ⭐ THE CHICKEN OR THE EGG? SO, SHARP ENOUGH OR NOT ? The perception of sharpness for MyMed #10 rounded blades can be different because depends on how experienced you are with dermaplaning or dermatology. They are very sharp for beginners and maybe not sharp enough for experienced dermatologists. Either way, it works if used correctly.
- ⭐ A TON OF OTHER USES - mycology, comedones removal, prototyping electronics, model making, wood and clay sculpture, desktop work, small cuts and trimming, biology projects in school and labs, arts and crafts, trimming, gardening, vinyl cuts, wood projects, medical procedures, dissection, suture and surgery practice, scalpel for skin, debridement
- ⭐ WE BELIEVE in making things 1% better every day, that's why OUR MISSION is to give you QUALITY at the best possible price. Either you are looking for a pimple popper blade, a simple set of 10 scalpel blades or maybe just 10 surgical blades for dissection or surgery practice, we've got you covered!