The Oxo Good Grips Cookie Spatula combines the strength of stainless steel with the advantages of silicone. The silicone outer layer, which is heat resistant to 600 Fahrenheit and safe for non-stick cookware, is bonded to a flexible stainless steel core for added stability. The Spatula’s thin, flexible edge glides easily beneath all foods and is the perfect size for getting between cookies on a crowded baking sheet or removing one brownie at a time from the pan. The rounded corner is great for getting sticky cookie dough out of the spoon and the angled handle keeps your hand away from fragile foods and hot dishes. The Cookie Spatula has a soft, comfortable, non-slip grip and is the perfect companion to non-stick cookware and bakeware.
- Spatula is the ideal size for lifting cookies from cookie sheet
- Made of silicone bonded to flexible stainless steel
- Rounded corners for scraping sticky dough out of spoons
- Angled handle keeps hands away from food; safe for nonstick cookware
- Heat resistant to 600 degrees F; dishwasher-safe