Monitor What Matters Parents around the world trust Owlet every night to help them track their baby’s sleep. Our award-winning Smart Sock tracks your baby’s sleep so while they rest easy you can, too. Track how long and how well your baby slept, and review detailed reports on the number of wakings and light versus deep sleep. Use your baby’s sleep reports to make changes to their schedule and build healthy sleep habits as they grow. The Smart Sock also integrates seamlessly with the Owlet Cam. Save $50 when you upgrade to the Monitor Duo.
- Intelligent Baby Monitor. Track the most important indicators of your baby’s health–like oxygen level, heart rate, and total hours slept. View Baby’s readings in real-time on your smartphone in the Owlet App, and review a detailed 7-day wellness history, as well as total hours slept. App features compatible with iOS 13 or newer.
- Know When Baby Really Needs You. If your baby’s readings leave preset “safe” zones, the Smart Sock will immediately notify you that your baby needs your attention.
- Safe. Secure. Proven. The Sock uses established pulse-oximetry technology proven safe for babies, and the secure and encrypted data means only those you choose can access readings from the Sock.
- Quick, Wireless Charging. The Sock has a 16 hour total battery life. Get 8 hours in 20 minutes, and a full charge in 90 minutes with convenient drop-and-go charging on the Base Station.
- Stylish Dusty Rose Socks. The Smart Sock includes 4 pairs of Dusty Rose socks for left & right feet and is designed to fit babies between 0 to 18 months. Soft, hypoallergenic fabric socks are gentle on your baby’s foot and fully washable.