4 Rolls of hem iron-on tape Each hem tape width is 3/ 4 inch, 3/ 8 inch, 1/ 2 inch and 1 inch length all is 27 yards. You can apply the appropriate size tape directly and not need to cut the width of the hem tape. Compatible material The fabric adhesive tapes can be applied to bond between fabric, iron, leather and fiber as well as good for hems, backpack, no sew pillow cases, double backing ribbons, curtains. Time-saving The hem tapes will take less time to iron and generate stronger bond in most crafts and repairs. Good helper for the person that needs some fabric put together. How to use the fusing tape Flat the clothes, cut a piece tape and place it in the seam, damp the clothes surface, then leave the iron on it for about 10 seconds moving iron back and forth. The only part that's you should attention is making sure the patches stay in shape when you flip the material over to iron. You can use two strips for one hem if the fabric is heavy. Warm notice: Only adults can utilize carefully, kids should be kept away from fusible bonding working. Hitting process step by step, to avoid burnt. Product includes: 1 x 1 Inch Fabric fusing tape 1 x 1/ 2 Inch Fabric fusing tape 1 x 3/ 4 Inch Fabric fusing tape 1 x 3/ 8 Inch Fabric fusing tape Notes: 1. If the clothes you need to glue are too thick, that you can use more than 2 layers overlay adhesive tape to make them more solid and avoid washing off. 2. Keep the adhesive place dry, put a piece of cloth on the clothes, use the iron to press the front and back of the clothes about 30 seconds, which can be more solid.
- Fabric fusing tape: each hem tape width is 3/ 4 inch, 3/ 8 inch, 1/ 2 inch and 1 inch with 27 yards in length, 4 rolls different size of hem iron-on tape, good for hems, no sew pillow cases, double backing ribbons, curtains
- Wide usage: hem iron-on tape can be applied to hem broken of window curtains, cloths, fabric, etc. You can use two strips for one hem if the fabric is heavy
- Do well in sealing: you can layer the fussing to get a stronger hold for items; The hem is still holding strong after several washes and the fabric can be washed or dry cleaned
- Regular weight and time-saving: fabric fusible bonding web tape is lightweight; The hem tapes will take less time to iron and generate stronger bond in most crafts and repairs
- Use easily: flat the clothes, and place the appropriate tape in the seam, damp the clothes surface, then leave the iron on it for about 10 seconds moving iron back and forth