Orthofeet Verve doctor recommended women's athletic shoes feature comfortable arch support, non-binding upper for relaxed fit and maximum protection against pressure points. The premium orthotic insoles along with the cushioning soles soften step, enhance stability and improve mobility. Using its bio-mechanical expertise Orthofeet has been dedicated to designing the world's most comfortable women's walking shoes, best women's plantar fasciitis athletic shoes, best women's diabetic sneakers, best women's orthopedic sneakers, best women's flat feet sneakers, best women's wide sneakers and best women's extra wide sneakers. The soft upper, extra depth design and deep, wide toe box ease pressure on bunions and hammer toes, making these orthotic women's sneakers the best solution for women's bunion sneakers and women's hammer toes sneakers.
- 60-DAY WEAR TEST! Test our shoes for up to 60 days, and if you are not completely satisfied return them for a full refund. FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS. See for yourself why Orthofeet is regarded by millions as the World's Most Comfortable and stylish ORTHOPEDIC SHOES. Try RISK FREE: Walk COMFORTABLE and PAIN FREE or Your MONEY BACK!
- PLANTAR FASCIITIS? HEEL PAIN? FOOT PAIN? Orthofeet orthotic shoes offer the BEST ORTHOPEDIC FOOTWEAR solution. Lightweight ERGONOMIC SOLE with AIR CUSHIONING along with premium ORTHOTIC INSOLES that feature ANATOMICAL ARCH SUPPORT and multiple CUSHIONING layers provide soft, PILLOW-LIKE SUPPORT that works wonders to improve COMFORT and EASE PAIN on the FOOT and HEEL, all the way up your KNEES, HIPS and LOWER BACK caused by flat feet, overpronation, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- EXTENDED WIDTHS - These SUPER COMFORTABLE women’s sneakers are available in Medium, Wide and Extra Wide widths, offering a PERFECT, CUSTOMIZED FIT. Fits the following footwear categories: Women’s Tie-less Lacing Shoe, Women’s Walking shoes and Women’s Athletic shoes with extended widths.
- DIABETES? ARTHRITIS? NEUROPATHY? Soft, pliable uppers with SEAM-FREE FABRIC LINING and extra foam padding, provide SUPERIOR COMFORT and protection for SENSITIVE FEET, offering the best solution for women’s diabetic shoes, women’s arthritis shoes and women’s shoes for neuropathy. Certified by Medicare and qualified as women’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill
- Excellent solution for BUNIONS and HAMMER TOES: A wide TOE BOX offers a comfortable, non-binding fit, and eases pressure on bunions, hammer toes and sensitive feet. ORTHOTIC FRIENDLY: Extra depth design with removable insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provides ample space for custom made orthotics. The UNIQUE COMFORT FEATURES help alleviate stress on the joints, enhance stability and add spring to your step to improve mobility.