Orthofeet Sprint doctor recommended men's athletic shoes feature comfortable arch support, non-binding upper for relaxed fit and maximum protection against pressure points. The premium orthotic insoles along with the cushioning soles soften step, enhance stability and improve mobility. Using its bio-mechanical expertise Orthofeet has been dedicated to designing the world's most comfortable men's walking shoes, best men's plantar fasciitis athletic shoes, best men's diabetic sneakers, best men's orthopedic sneakers, best men's sneakers for flat feet, best men's wide sneakers and best men's extra wide sneakers. The soft upper, extra depth design and deep, wide toe box ease pressure on bunions and hammer toes, making these orthotic men's sneakers the best solution for men's bunion sneakers and men's hammer toes sneakers.
- 60-DAY WEAR TEST! Test our shoes for up to 60 days, and if you are not completely satisfied return them for a full refund. FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS. See for yourself why Orthofeet is regarded by millions as the World's Most Comfortable and stylish ORTHOPEDIC SHOES. Try RISK FREE: Walk COMFORTABLE and PAIN FREE or Your MONEY BACK!
- PLANTAR FASCIITIS? HEEL PAIN? FOOT PAIN? Orthofeet orthotic shoes offer the BEST ORTHOPEDIC FOOTWEAR solution. Lightweight ERGONOMIC SOLE with AIR CUSHIONING along with premium ORTHOTIC INSOLES that feature ANATOMICAL ARCH SUPPORT and multiple CUSHIONING layers provide soft, PILLOW-LIKE SUPPORT that works wonders to improve COMFORT and EASE PAIN on the FOOT and HEEL, all the way up your KNEES, HIPS and LOWER BACK caused by flat feet, overpronation, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- EXTENDED WIDTHS - These SUPER COMFORTABLE men’s sneakers are available in Medium, Wide and Extra Wide widths, offering a PERFECT, CUSTOMIZED FIT. Fits the following footwear categories: Men’s Walking shoes and Athletic shoes with extended widths.
- DIABETES? ARTHRITIS? NEUROPATHY? Soft, pliable uppers with SEAM-FREE FABRIC LINING and extra foam padding, provide SUPERIOR COMFORT and protection for SENSITIVE FEET, offering the best solution for men’s diabetic shoes, men’s arthritis shoes and men’s shoes for neuropathy. Certified by Medicare and qualified therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill.
- Excellent solution for BUNIONS and HAMMER TOES: A wide TOE BOX offers a comfortable, non-binding fit, and eases pressure on bunions, hammer toes and sensitive feet. ORTHOTIC FRIENDLY: Extra depth design with removable insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provides ample space for custom made orthotics. The UNIQUE COMFORT FEATURES help alleviate stress on the joints, enhance stability and add spring to your step to improve mobility.