Orthofeet Charlotte Women's Slippers shoes offer anatomical arch support, non-binding relaxed fit, and maximum protection against pressure points. The premium orthotic insole along with the ergonomic, cushioning sole soften step, enhance stability, and facilitate natural foot motion. These shoes are often recommended for diabetes, neuropathy, arthritis, plantar fasciitis, pronation, metatarsalgia, morton's neuroma, bunions, corns and hammer toes. Using its biomechanical expertise Orthofeet has been dedicated to designing the best therapeutic features, and to offer the world’s most comfortable shoes, best walking shoes, diabetic shoes, orthopedic shoes, therapeutic shoes, flat feet shoes, wide and extra wide shoes. These shoes are also engineered to help reduce ball of the foot pain, heel pain, arch pain, knee pain, low back pain, and to enhance comfort for diabetic, arthritic and sensitive feet. The deep, wide toe box design allows the foot to relax and spread out naturally for added comfort.
- GUARANTEED COMFORT! Test our shoes for up to 60 DAYS and see for yourself why Orthofeet is regarded by millions as the WORLD'S MOST COMFORTABLE and stylish orthopedic shoes. Try RISK FREE: Walk COMFORTABLY and PAIN FREE or Your MONEY BACK. 60-day wear test. FREE shipping and returns.
- PLANTAR FASCIITIS? HEEL PAIN? FOOT PAIN? NEUROPATHY? Orthofeet orthotic shoes offer the BEST ORTHOPEDIC SHOE solution. Lightweight SOLE with ERGONOMIC design and SUPERIOR CUSHIONING along with premium ORTHOTIC INSOLES that feature ANATOMICAL ARCH SUPPORT and multiple CUSHIONING layers provide soft, PILLOW-LIKE SUPPORT that works wonders to enhance COMFORT and EASE PAIN on the FOOT and HEEL, all the way up your KNEES, HIPS and LOWER BACK caused by flat feet, overpronation and arthritis.
- EXTENDED WIDTHS - These SUPER COMFORTABLE women’s casual shoes with soft, non-binding uppers are available in Medium, Wide and Extra Wide widths, offering a PERFECT FIT. The UNIQUE THERAPEUTIC DESIGN helps alleviate stress on the joints, enhances stability and substantially improves the ease of walking.
- SENSITIVE FEET? DIABETES? ARTHRITIS? NEUROPATHY? Soft uppers with smooth interior lining and extra foam padding provide SUPERIOR COMFORT and protection for sensitive feet and an ideal footwear solution as women’s diabetic shoes, women’s arthritis shoes and women’s shoes for neuropathy.
- BUNIONS? HAMMERTOES? A wide & roomy TOE BOX offers a comfortable, non-binding fit for the front part of the foot and toes, and eases pressure on bunions, hammertoes Morton’s Neuroma & swollen feet. ORTHOTIC FRIENDLY: Extra depth design with removable insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provides ample space for custom made orthotics.